Mission: We provider transformational services for women of color with full life coaching, counseling, housing resources, career services, and support for those who are unhoused, helping them realize their full potential by co-creating a implement a strategic full life coaching plan.
We believe that caring the individual & the families mental health during this traumatic time is missing in every program that is offered here on Long Island. Full life coaching is more than motivational interviewing, it is the critical piece of hope for those unhoused as they navigate through institutional societal systems.
We are focused on maintaining the position as a new innovative leader in the field develop strategies to have a positive influence on the future of services for those unhoused.
In cooperation with the State of New York, community leaders and the families of those we serve, continue to develop innovative and accommodating programs, services and supports to promote the personal growth of the people we serve.
We will continue to seek progressive legislation and sufficient funding in order to provide the highest quality of care, and in turn to protect the right of those underserved and their families to access appropriate care.
We provide coaching in several areas:
- Housing Coaching
- Tenancy Preparedness Coaching
- Full-Life Coaching for Individuals & Groups
- Trauma Informed Coaching
- Real Estate Instruction NYS
- Credit Counseling
- Employment & Career Coaching
- Book Coaching
- Leadership Training
- Transitioning to Retirement
- Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur Mindset
- Make Your Purpose Make Profit
How does a full-life purpose coaching help you?
The first thing that you should know is that I help mold heroes out of the ashes of tragedy. Are you ready to be the hero in my own story?
- Mindset Over Everything. The human brain is capable of accomplishing the most spectacular feats even if the foundation in which you are groomed is in trauma and abuse, you can still create the future that you want. The tools that you will discover within are real, practical, palatable, and adaptable.
- Learn how to truly become the person that you know you are despite your trauma, self-sabotage, negative self-talk, and abuse. Find inner peace, acceptance, self-love, take control over your past, and calm your anxiety, depression, and fears.
- Have you ever started down the road of healing or completing a goal only to revert back to old ways and habits? One of the biggest reasons that people fail to begin the healing process of child abuse is that they can’t finish what they start. You are not alone, and accountability through someone like me is a way to stick to the game plan and turn thoughts into actions.
- Strategy – Together, we will scope out the who, what, when, and most importantly, the why’s of your life. Without purpose, direction, attainable goals, set timelines, and effort, you will never get to where you want to be.
Why Work with 2nd Chance Services ?
1. Make More Money
Confidence in who you are helps bring that forward.
2. Ask For Help
It’s crucial that the time you spend working on yourself is the same taking the steps to asking asking for help to get the life you deserve.
3. Overcome Trauma
You have to believe you are worth it then take the steps necessary to make it happen.
4. Have a Full-Life for Yourself and Your Family
It is the opportunity to truly design and create the life you want. Being purpose driven doesn’t mean you have to “scrape by” or that you earn “less” than you are worth.
Edna J. White, Your Life Purpose Coach
A Life Purpose Coaching Specialist who is Committed to:
- A results-driven process
- Objective, thought-provoking questions
- Constructive and immediate feedback
- Solutions and options
- Intuitive and empathetic listening
- Coachable moments
- Successful action plans
- Identifying ways of overcoming obstacles
- Plan implementation
- Support through follow-up
- Actionable feedback
- Absolute confidentiality
What Makes Me Different then Other Coaches?
I totally get it…I’ve paid for help and gotten burned, too. It’s hard to find someone you trust. Someone who ‘gets’ you. Of the many things I’ve learned in my 22+ years of being a small business owner, trusting your gut is crucial. But, that comes with experience. I’ll only use MY PERSONAL experience to help you. I’ve been there and done that. I’m a business owner. And that’s what I’ll use to help you succeed, the way that I have.
Because I’ve owned my business since 1999. During that time, I’ve keep my business moving forward thru the Great Recession, the COVID Pandemic, multiple banks, locations, market ups and downs. I share personal stories with my clients, both successes and failures, so they can learn to avoid pitfalls and take advantage of opportunities.
Let me help you:
I work with real estate professionals and small business owners to help them achieve real success by making quantum leaps in their business and personal lives.
Through a proven method of positive accountability as your Life Purpose Coach, you will set and achieve goals far above what you ever imagined possible while living a life of balance and fulfillment you once thought unattainable.
Make this the year you take your business and life to the Next Level!
3 Steps to Working with your Life Purpose Coach
Schedule Sample Call
Whether you are a real estate professional, small business owner, or network marketer, you can schedule a call with a coach and do a consultation.
During your 20-minute call, A coach will work with you to identify strengths and weaknesses, review your marketing,and focus on the most effective management practices. Our team will then then create the right personalized plan designed just for you.
Action Plan Review
Once your Marketing Plan is ready by us, we will have another call with you to review and discuss the key action steps, and fully understand the implementation to get more leads and business over the months.